Dear Calibre Families,

We would like to let you know that the Board met yesterday to discuss Calibre’s current mitigation plan including the use of masks and to vote on whether masks should be lifted for the students and the staff of Calibre Academy.

It was decided that the school will not be lifting the use of the masks until July 1st. After this time the use of masks will be optional. The board minutes will be posted on the school website within 48 hours. If you have any questions on what was discussed, you can refer to the minutes.

Thank you,

Calibre Academy